Rosegal wishlist

by - November 24, 2017

Hello everyone one I hope you are doing well?? 
As you can see in the title today I have a rosegal wishlist,  I love this site a lot and I have been ordered from them so many times and today since it's a black-friday 2017 rosegal I took the chance to make a new order with this big sales going on. 

Let's start with this amazing and breath taking purce.  I was looking for this type of bag with metallic chain and when I saw it I said that I have to take it


The second thing is this amazing black head removable mask I try it before and I love the results so I have to buy it again

We continue with black head removable patch.  I will try it and I will keep you apdated

I also took this teeth whitening kit and I am sure I will get a great results,  don't be worry I will write a blogpost about it when I test it

I also take this 6 set cactus candles I will use it as a decorative thing in my instagram pics

Also I took this eyeliner helper lol so I can get the best results

And also I am trying to get into the baking business so I need to pick some tools and I fond this great deals that I have to get


You May Also Like

0 comments