wholesalebuying wishlist

by - August 18, 2015

hi guys, i hope your doing fine!!
well today i am here today to talk to you about my new collab with wholesalebuying , well they contacted me and they offer me a gift card so i can shop from them and do a little review, and i said yes right away because i love this online store.
let me introduce to you what is wholesalebuying???? well it's an online wholesale store wich you can find many products such as, dresses, pants, jewelery, make-up ..... and so many other thing for cheap price, and also you can shop by one peace not only wholesale.
well i did a great tout on the site and i fond some great stuff on there and i pass my order and i can't wait to recieve them, so let me share what i choose for this time.
the first thing i got is this amazing geneva watch with gold and black details, i always wanted to have a watch in this style so when i saw it i said to my self, i must get it 


the second thing is this facial brush, well i saw many bloggers and youtubers talking about it, and i wanted to give it a try, because it will help me with my exfoliat regemy that i have created lately


the third thing is this amazing lipstick in #37 that i fond absolutly amazing for summer time and even that fall time


the last thing i got from this store is this satin sleepwear, well i am getting married very soon, so i am collecting these kind of clothes, you know haha

i hope you like this wishlist, i will share the products with you when i get them for sure, and son't be afraid to take a look, maybe you can find what you are looking for 

You May Also Like

26 comments

  1. nice choices
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/08/what-happened-to-world-i-used-to-know.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you, now it's your turn!! Lovely blog :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces! You have a nice blog! I follow you, now your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :-)
    Love this post, you have amazing blog !
    I follow you now via GFC, hope you can follow me back ! xoxo

    katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the wishlist is amazing..loved it
    thanks for visiting my blog
    I am your follower now <3 , I will really appreciate
    if you could follow back too :)

    Diaries of a hidden Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful items ! Lovely wish list
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram l Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great wishlist! Have a nice day!

    Wanna follow each other?
    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your comment on my blog
    And now I follow
    Beautiful color lipstick
    The pajamas are very sexy
    www.dulceychicbynuria.nlogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful lipstick <3
    outfit post in my blog :

    tijanaqueenoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice watch :) yes, i'm follow on GFC, follow back please :)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Imen
    Wow, a very nice wishlist and thanks for sharing this online store. I really like face brushes and the one from your wishlist looks really pretty with the pink and white:)
    Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch?
    Have a wonderful day, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Imen
    Wow, a very nice wishlist and thanks for sharing this online store. I really like face brushes and the one from your wishlist looks really pretty with the pink and white:)
    Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch?
    Have a wonderful day, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post dear!

    Follow me i follow back?

    Jenny





    BLOND GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for following my blog.
    I just followed you back.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool
    I'm following you now on gfc(296).Hope you will follow me back!
    LA BORSA DI MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice wishlist and a great collab!

    I´m following you dear on GFC nº 297! kisses

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for yourl lovely comment my dear :-) i followed you via GFC! *kisses*

    www.sandundermyfeet.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice joices! I loved that lipstick!
    I´m following you. :)

    Xoxo,
    http://lovingmypinkbubble.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete