wordmakeup haul

by - December 07, 2017

hello my lovely readers i hope you ar all doing fine!! 
as i promised you before, i made an order on wordmakeup and i told you that i will share it with you once it came, and i am so happy because i grab the package yesterday from the post office and i am glad to show you what i've got from them, 
but first let me talk to you aabout the quality and the shipping, well the shipping took 29 days but this is fine because i live in algeria and this duration is good comparing to my other shopping experience 
and for the quality i 've used one lipstick shade only and i have to say the lipstick stayed on my lips for 6 hours and all my family loved the color so i recommend you to get what i will show you, and you will find a link under the pictures, by the way i got the huda beauty liquide matte lipstick the pink edition 








You May Also Like

2 comments