a little banggood haul

by - March 26, 2018

hello my lovely readers i hope you are doing well!!
i came today to share with you my last banggood order, i recieve it 2 days ago and i wanted to share my amazing experience with this wonderful online store.
well i am sure you all know banggood because every blogger and  youtuber has talked about it, you can find almost every thing, from clothes, to home decor to jewelery .......
exuse my picture quality, i am waiting for my camera to arrive :) 


since i am spending lots of time in front of my pc blogging amd marketing , my eyes went from good to worst and i hade some vision problems, that's why i h hve picked this amazing anti glare blue rays eyeglasses, and let me say i really love it, it came in such an elegent cartoon box, and when i open it i fond a cute and stylish eyeglasses holde wich i felt in love with it immidiatly , i didn't expect such a good quality and it helped me so much with my work, now i am wearring them while i am writing XD






and the second thing is this amazing xiaomi redmi 4a cover in red, i really really loved it, and my friend too, my phone wasblack and without a life,but this case protective added a stylish touch to it and i will get another one, in a diffrent color for sure, because it's easy to use and great quality too 


fo the second time sorry for the quality, :) 
so make sure to make it a visit and grab what you like now, the quality is amazing comparring withe prices, and i am going to order another things and share them with you for sure 



You May Also Like

2 comments