lalalilo haul

by - March 24, 2015

hello girls, i hope you'r doing fine? 
well today i am here to share with you my latest haul from lalalilo , well if you don't know this website, then i will tell you a little bit about it.
lalalilo is an online fashion store that can provide you many products for good quality and low price, such as: dresses, pants, skirts, tops and many other stuff.
and you can use paypal or your credit card if you want to submit an order. 
so i did make an order on 02/07/2015 and i recieve it on 19/03/2015, i guess if you wanna order from them your parcel will arrive in no time, because i live in algeria,
i have order a white lace crop top and i love it 


i have to say that the quality is very good compare to the price, and i love it
the seconde thing i get is ahot pink blouse 





well i love this blouse so much it's great for spring/summer season, the quality is amazing and it's well made, it's sheer and i can style it with almost everything
i hope you like my little review about lalalilo and i hope you visit them, and i forget to tell you something, try to order 1size up, to fit you well 
see you in my next post 





You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. Thanks for your comment!
    Now I followed you and hope you do me back!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this website, I'll have a look in my next online shopping.
    I'm following you and you were going to follow me back my dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    kiss
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!
    kiss
    http://amyfashion18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these, the white crop top is soo cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked both! Beautiful!
    Kisses

    http://achadosdamila.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice haul :)

    http://wing-fly-alone.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. Amazing haul. :)

    P.S. New post on my blog:
    http://styleonfirstplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. what great finds!! love the colour of your blouse too - perfect for summer indeed! thanks for your nice comment on my blog, i'm following you now, hope you follow back! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both beautiful blouses. Thank you for sharing! Great for summer too!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    thank you for your comment!
    You have a really cute blog! About following, I follow you already and wait of you!

    With love from Germany,
    Lina

    www.world-of-linessa.blogspot.de
    www.fascination-beauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first top is amazing!!!
    Wanna follow each other, hun? :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. The top is so beautiful! In the meanwhile, what do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the pink top! :) x

    luvleenb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice post ! :>

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey!

    I really love your pictures and your blog is fantastic:)

    Regards,

    WMBG
    WMBG//Instagram//Lookbook//Facebook//Kleiderkreisel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear,
    Your blog is so cute. Now, I'm your new follower. I hope you can follow me back.
    Btw, great items.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. It’s just an awesome post, as always! Can’t wait to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul.
    Fabulous post.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my post. I am now following your blog, hope you return the love and follow my blog too.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. so pretty n I just loved the color.
    Followed u btw..
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely laced top!

    Thanks so much for passing by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. you feedback as this website are very fishy. for starter, you list date of purchase as we do in USA and date of receipt of goods as they do in Europe or, in your case, Africa. Pay attention to how many people are highly unsatisfied with quality of goods. Who are you running your blog for?

    ReplyDelete