persunmall mini haul

by - March 13, 2015

hey there!! today i wanted to share with you my latest online shopping haul, and i actually i have try this online site for the first time and i have to say that i love it. it's called persunmall.
well to be honest with you, i didn't know that store and i was alittle bit worry of trying something new, so i have ordered 2 items only just to give it a try, and i fond an amazing results. so i decided to share them with you to give you an idea bout it and maybe you will give it a try too.
the first thing i get is a beautiful bleu blazer, it's classy 3/4 and the fabric is very good, the cut and the sewing are well made. now it's out of stock


and the second thing i get is black bracelet, i love it and i wear it all the time, and i must get another one in a diffrent color


so i am verry happy with my order from persunmall, and i hope you like my mini haul.

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Grate post! New post on my blog, comment please:

    mylife11212001.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful blazer!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's follow eachother. Please come and follow me . and leave a comment about following and your blog address. I will come back immadiately and folllow you back. If you like my facebook page, also I can like yours.

    http://ciziyorumdikiyorum.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hun for the lovely comment, Great post!! Love the blue blazer!!
    http://resh-inspire.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Love the coat!

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue blazer is stunning! I love it! *---*
    Thanks for following me, I already followed you dear! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul :) :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! Very interesting post! Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    kiss,
    Diana
    www.chaneldea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I followed you back via GFC #185
      kiss
      www.chaneldea.com

      Delete
  9. That blazer seems great. Love the color. Also loving those black bracelets.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blue coat :)
    I am following you back.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing blue blazer, I love this shade so very much :)
    I follow you on GFC and Pinterest as Fife Fantasi Nails :)
    Have a nice day hun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jacket is really nice

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete