born pretty store haul

by - July 04, 2015

hi guys, i hope you are doing fine!! 
i am here today to share with you my latest accesories from born pretty store, they contacted me a while ago to do a review on them and i accepted, now i have recieve my parcel last week and today i decided to do a little review and it's my honest review.
first let me talk a little bit about born pretty store, it's an online store which provides you a huge selection of: accesories, make-up, nail art, phone accesories, sunglasses, with a low price and free shipping.
i did recieve my order in 1 month and i really love it, the quality is amazing comparring to the price and the package was in good shape and well packed.
i give it 5 stars, and i hope you take a look on born pretty store and enjoy a good online shopping and they was very nice to give me a 10% for my readers using the code GHET10.
i will show you know the necklace and the bracelet, and i will leave the links down below, in case you wan to buy them. and make sure that i give it a huge +++ and i wil get some more things from them.


you can get the necklace here



you can get the bracelet from here


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Great picks! Love your blog, keep up the good work :)

    Join my Caseapp giveaway on www.quitealooker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bracelet , nice picks! <3


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! :)
    http://wing-fly-alone.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful decoration!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. followed u back sweetie, keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I already followed you, but you haven't although you said you did... So, it's your turn!

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you♥ I follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post! ^^ Wanna follow each other?? Waiting for you ^^
    Xoxo,

    www.officialseolpark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice accessories!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other? ^_^

    http://omnia-est-vanitas.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete