my current skin care routine

by - September 03, 2015

hello girls!!
today i am here to share with you my current skin care routine, well i don't like to use that much of stuff on my face because i have very sensetive skin and anythings will causes me blumeshes and redness, so i did change my routine so many times, and i fond that this one goes perfect on me, so i decides to blog about it, maybe you can try them out.




well for my face wash i have 2 from clean and clear and it's the morning energy, i bought one from a local store and the other one from ebay, well i love those products, the smell is amazing and they makes my skin feels so soft and clean and the same time, well when i woke up i use the first bottle that i saw i mean by that, there is no diffrent between those 2 ;) 


for friday nights i like to use this mini gamme from callibelle and it"s a face exfoliat and face mask, i satrt to scrub my face then i apply the mask for 5 min in night time, then i go to bed and my skin will feel and look great after that


in the middle of the week i like to exfoliate my face one other time so i can remove the dead skin and keep my face clean and healthy and the best product for that is this exfoliat from evoluderm wich is amazing and it's one of my favorit 

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Thanks :)
    Yes I like to follow each other
    kiss
    http://andreiiaad.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW POST: http://vaconta-me.blogspot.pt/
    INSTAGRAM: @briigitesilva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post ! i love your blog <3 I followed you on GFC. You can also follow me please ** Kisses.
    makyajtavsiyem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear!

    Kisses,
    http://confessionsofamake-upshopaholic.blogspot.si

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clean and clear products sound lovely!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello loved His blog , I'm following you follow me back bjos horasnoespelho.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice skin care routine!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post and thanks for sharing!!
    I am glad to hear that your enjoyed my new series and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to try that clean&clear

    ReplyDelete