dresslily haul

by - October 09, 2016

hi my lovely readers, i am so happy today because i have something good to share with you, i am sure that you remember my previous post about my  dresslily order, i did order so many stuff and it's been along time since i recieve them but i couldn't post them because i move out and i was so busy with my new home decor and so , but today i have the chance to show you all my order,
firstly let me told you how much i am in love with the stuff, the shipping was too fast and the quality is beyoud great, well to let you know it's a partnership, but i will order from them for sure, it's a legal site, so you should take a look and maybe you will find what you are looking for for a good price 
now, let's jump to the haul , by the way you will find the direct link under each photo

well this is a snick pick of the order and from the picture you can see how good is the stuff are 

necklace here
camouflage make-up palette here

necklace here


 necklace  here
braclet  here

lipstick here

concealer here

bracelet here

cotton pads here

i hope you like my post and believe me you should go to dresslily and you will never regret, you will get what you want without spending lots of money








You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great products! Thanks for your comment, I follow you now on GFc. Waiting for you. :)

    Best regards, Anna <3

    annax1303.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!♥

    I am a member of your blog if you want returned:.
    aleksandrascorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! Following you now, hope you do the same :)

    astadek.blogspot.com
    Asta,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post!
    maybe you want to follow each other? <3
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Gorgeous necklace!
    Have a good new week!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me in blog and in Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I really liked the second necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklaces look so pretty! The lipstick shade also looks lovely :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..such an amazing haul. loving the lipstick shade!

    Maybe you'd like to see my new post Gold in Dark Night Loving this outfit

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your choices.

    /www.nilgunozenaydin.com/

    ReplyDelete