OOTD: shein & boohoo combination

by - April 10, 2017


hello you guys i hope you are doing fine!!!
as you can see in the title, today i will be showing you my outfit of the day, it's spring and adding colors to my  outfit is my go to look for this season, that's why i choose a pink jacket from shein and i have to say the quality is amzing and all my friends ask me about it, i like the cut of it, and the biggest thing about it that is very trendy right now, and the picture will show you clearely, i would love to make another order from them, because they have a huge selection of beautiful items with reasonable price and i picked up a mom jeans from boohoo, so tell me what you think about my look?
you can get the jacket from this link: Pink Long Sleeve Pocket Jacket









You May Also Like

1 comments