Oukitel c5 from gearbest

by - October 22, 2017

Hello I hope you are doing well??
  As you can see in the title today I have an unboxing  and review at the same time.  I did make an order  on  gearbest well this is a famous online store where you can find almost everything from https://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_624704.html?wid=11 items, electronics, home decor, baby stuff....  For a reasonable price and good quality with a fast shipping service. 
I was looking for a gift to give it to my husband.  I took a random look on there store and I found that they have a huge selection of smartphones with low prices.  I forget to tell you that I bought from them the xiaomi Redmi 4a  before and I will write an article about it soon.  So like I said before I was browsing on there smartphones section and I found the perfect phone for my husband it's the Oukitel c5   in gold.  So I did make the purchase immediately and I have chosen the DHL as a shipping method and I get my package in 3 business days. And it contains the phone with his charger and a USB cable
I have waited until now to write this post so I can give you a total review about it and I have to say this is the best deal that I have made until now.  My bae really love it it is easy to use.  The shape is perfect and stylish design with beautiful gold color  and it was only 70$ so I recommend you to buy it.  The battery life performance is good but when he used the 3g it goes down fast but this is not a big problem.  Also the camera resolution is 8mp and it's amazing he took many pictures of my son and I really like it
I hope you take a look is this store and hurry up to grab your own phone 
See you on my next post







https://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_624704.html?wid=11

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

    If you would like to follow each other, let me know on my blog:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete